lundi 20 avril 2015

Foundation 3 topbar issue

I've made this template sometime ago using Zurb-Foundation 3 framework:

DEMO

I recently found out that when you open the top navigation on Chrome for iPhone6 and iPad it doesn't show the menu the way it should. Bellow is a screenshot of how it looks like.

This is a very annoying bug and I really don't know what to do to fix it. The worst part is that this is an old version of Foundation framework so there isn't much support for it anymore so it make things harder.

I don't even know what bits of code I should put here as the template has quite a lot of stuff. I tried everything and stackoverflow is my last hope to get this fixed. I really hope someone could help me. Thank you!!

Screenshot Screenshot

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire