mardi 21 avril 2015

How to select the second th into the thead of a table having a specific ID using CSS?

I am not so into HTML and CSS and I have the following problem.

I have a script that render for me the following table and I have to set a CSS on the second th (the one that contains the value = 2)

<table id="sentbox" class="standard-table-cls">
    <thead>
        <tr>
            <th style="border-left: medium none;">1</th>
            <th>2</th>
            <th class="sortable">3</th>
            <th class="sortable">4</th>
            <th class="sortable">5</th>
            <th class="sortable">6</th>
            <th class="sortable">7</th>
         </tr>
     </thead>

     .................................................
     .................................................
     .................................................
</table>

As said this table si rendered by a script so I can't add a class or an inline CSS to 2.

So, exist a way to select the second th into the table having id=sentbox using CSS?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire